Connect With Us!
At Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman, we love to have a direct and constant connection with our community. Our roots run deep in Central New York, and while we communicate with our neighbors, we love to give back to the community that has always been there for us, and support local businesses while doing so. Every month, we run at least one giveaway packed with local gems of prizes ranging from $25 and above. For your chance to win our next great prize, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram @BMBPLawyers.
Official Social Media Contest Rules
- Eligibility: This campaign is open only to those who have already “liked” the Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman Facebook page and have “liked” the contest post between the contest dates mentioned above who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The campaign is only open to legal residents of the Utica DMA (reside in Oneida County, Herkimer County or Otsego County) and void where prohibited by law. Employees of Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the campaign. To ensure that you are registered for the contest please set your privacy settings on your Facebook page to where your “page likes” are public or else they will not show up on the list of people who like the Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman’s Official Facebook page. Only one entry per Contestant. The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decision made by Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
- Campaign Period: All contest periods are for a total of a 5-day period from the date of the original Facebook post announcing the contest. The date of each drawing is mentioned in the original contest post. Entries will be accepted online from the time of the original post and the date and time mentioned in the post.
- How to Enter: To enter, “Like” the Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bmbplawyers and the contest post during the contest dates. The Contestant must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman. You may not enter more than once (1x) as indicated in the Eligibility section by using multiple email addresses, identities, Facebook profile pages, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods, attempt to contact Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman directly or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prize designated in each monthly contest post. All prizes are valued at a minimum of $25. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman to use Winner’s likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of The Marketing Firm, Inc. Winner will be notified by Facebook private message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize in 30 days for the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BRINDISI, MURAD, BRINDISI & PEARLMAN’S DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman reserves the right, in sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. In such case, The Marketing Firm, Inc., on behalf of Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman. Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void votes for any reason, including but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means of entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the campaign may result in violation of criminal or civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman reserves the right to damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman and all subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, directly and indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the campaign and /or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transactions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERENED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT OR CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain award and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman, FB Sweepstakes, 2713 Genesee Street, Utica NY 13501 USA. Requests must be received no later than 5:00pm EST, December 21, 2016.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the campaign is Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman, 2713 Genesee Street, Utica NY 13501 USA. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
We stand up for innocent people when they have been injured by a careless individual’s actions. We have over 60 years of experience representing the people of New York State. The partners at Brindisi, Murad, Brindisi & Pearlman know that you are counting on us to help navigate the waters of an unfortunate incident. And we take that responsibility seriously. We fight hard to get you every dollar you deserve to make sure your medical bills are paid, to recover your lost wages and get you compensated for your pain and suffering.
IF YOU’VE BEEN INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT…
CONTACT BMBP TODAY!